TIC’s Youth travel insurance product
is specifically suited for students enrolled at an overseas institution for tertiary
studies or for travellers working on a casual basis while on holiday (i.e., working
holidays, living on a Kibbutz or working as an au pair, etc.).
TIC’s Youth travel insurance benefits include:
- Medical and Related Expenses
- Personal liability cover
- Journey Cancellation and Curtailment cover
- Luggage cover
- Local medical aid cover for hospitalisation*
*This unique benefit applies to journeys that exceed six months.
View all the benefits included in this product, by entering your details in the “Quote or buy” section.
You will be presented with a quotation where you can click on “Cover” to:
- view the full list of benefits and their limits.
- ensure you qualify for this product by checking the age limits
Be sure to purchase your travel insurance before you depart on your journey.